Dress: Anthropologie Belt: J. Crew Earrings: Paparazzi
The possibilities of a classic white lace dress are endless. It can be worn to school, a wedding, church and just about any place imaginable by either dressing it up or down. For this outfit the goal was a little more formal event, such as a wedding.
A thin light pink belt was used to cinch in the dress because the shape is a little oversized. Some simple creamy pearl earrings were paired with it to finish off the elegant look. The soft airiness of the outfit is perfect for spring. How would you dress this outfit up or down?
Shirt: H&M Jeans: Forever 21 Silver bracelet: Paprazzi Sandals: Target
Trying to find the perfect outfit for a date can be one of the most stressful outfits to plan. Is it an active date? Casual? Formal? These can all shape what should be worn, so it is important to find out first what you will be doing. For this date the activity was casual, such as going to a movie.
A soft, knit flowing t-shirt was chosen for comfort with an added interest from the thick black stripes against the brown. Fitted dark denim jeans were matched with the shirt to balance the looseness of it. Lastly, several bracelets were accessorized with the outfit to make it feel more refined. A silver cuff bracelet and leather bracelets were added to combine both the softness and polished look of each for the perfect look. How do you put together your perfect date outfit?
1. Everyone needs a staple pair of white pants in their wardrobe, and why not a pair of corduroy white pants? These are perfect for spring and put a fresh spin on any outfit
2. The turquoise shirt has the perfect balance between casual with a touch of playfulness with the gold sparkly collar
3. Wear one or both of the feather earrings and have a little fun while at school
4. An alternative to wearing a backpack, try a book bag adding a pop of color like coral
5. The weather is heating up, time for sandals in a neutral color and an added measure of interest with the gold detailing